Another constellation dies [p]
[html]
And now it's my turn to apologise for taking so long, I'm sorry my laptop killed itself so I am having to steal internet time whenever I can.

The sable female could not deny that she was pleased to see her pale daughter; seeing that the girl was well and seemed to be happy was soothing to the ebony pelted female's nerves, which had been more than a little frayed recently; the war taking an obvious toll upon her. She smiled at the pale girl, her heart was warmed to see her happy, to see her newest litter, well one of them at least. The pale girl began to explain about her children and Soran smiled and nodded, she had had three sons, that was rather a twist of fate, it was a common train of thought that boys were more boisterous than girls, Soran did not envy the pale girl in attempting to raise them, from the way she spoke it sounded like the three were already running rings around her. Then again Soran's youngest litter had contained three girls and one boy and they had run her ragged, they had worked in teams, the twins had the uncanny ability to seem to be able to communicate without speaking, deciding things with only a glance at one another, Soran had learned to draed their grins, they always suggested that they were about to cause some trouble. Rain had been a handful alone as well, the girl had a short temper and a short attention span when she was young, but she had a way of wrapping everyone around her little finger, making them melt beneath her gaze until no-one could possibly remain cross with her for whatever misbehaviour she had committed. Kiwi had been the respite in all that, she was quiet, the small, delicate girl had always been a lot more shy than her elder siblings, something that she had not grown out of. The dark female smiled at the pale girl, of the memories of her own children, they had been exhausting, but she would have not changed anything for the world, if she had the chance to go and do it over again, she would not change a thing, well at least not when it came to her youngest litter.
"I see, what are the other two pup's names?" She asked, curious about her daughter's family. She smiled as the girl spoke about her sons' father, pleased that she was comfortable about talking about the male now.

The young male scampered away from the toy, yelping in fear, hiding away from the toy, Soran laughed along with her alabaster daughter, smiling down at the male.
"I suppose that it is almost as large as he is, hopefully with time he might grow to like it." The sable mother said, still chuckling slightly at the young grey pup's reaction, she could not help it. The small male was adorable, just as his mother had been when she had been that age, the memory of the small white pelted pup that Naniko had once been and Soran smiled. Although the memory was tainted with a little sadness, so much had happened since then, the girl had once been so young and carefree, it was a shame that she could not retain that innocence and happiness for the whole of her life. The dark pelted female felt a little saddened that she had not managed to protect her pale daughter from the evils of the world, had it not been for her son the girl would have endured far less horror and trouble. The green eyed female looked at her pale daughter as she spoke again, smiling at her, the female was forgiving of her choice, it made the ebony Patrician glad. She had not injured the girl's heart that much at least, she had been expecting the girl to be furious, to be wounded beyond belief. She should have given Nani more credit, the tales of the girl's recent behaviour had tainted her view of her, she should have known that she knew the pale female better than that, despite all that she had done Soran was sure that she still had a good heart. The sable female smiled.
"Thank you for understanding Naniko, had I known that you had started this pack before I returned then my choices may have been a lot different." Soran replied, her tone filled with relief, she was so overjoyed that the pale girl did not hate her for her choice. The female also added that she had not been touched by the war, this was something else that was relieving to the onyx pelted female. Her tail wagged a little as she looked at the green eyed female.
"Oh thank goodness, I would have hated you and your pack to have been affected by the war, I am glad that you are safe, perhaps you should remain vigilante though, just in case." Soran replied, smiling at her eldest daughter, for that was what she was in the jet pelted lady's heart and mind, Naniko was the closest that she had had to a daughter for a long time, having had three daughters when she left the lands did not change her feelings toward the pale girl.
"So tell me, other than the pups, what has been happening in your life?" The sable female asked with a soft smile, moving closer to the pale girl, wanting to be close to her.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 891
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread