Another constellation dies [p]
[html]

Word Count :: 000

"Judas. And Octavius" She had gone with names that ended with strong S sounds. She felt that they were strong titles, ones that would hopefully bring her pups strength and goodwill throughout their lives, whether they chose to stay in Anathema or not. Right now the whelps were far too young to leave their mother for very long, so she wasn't too worried...but she knew the ways of puppies. They were curious creatures, always looking for adventure and new experiences. Hopefully all of the training that she was giving them and the lessons that she was teaching them would help them on their individual journeys.

"I'm sure that he'll get used to it - I should have more toys around for them...thank you, Soran" She said as Severus investigated the toy a bit, whining. She couldn't forget that pups did need their play time as well...life couldn't be all lessons. "I'm glad to see that you're alright too, if there's fighting. I'm not much of a fighter...but if someone's threatening the pack then they'll get what's coming to them." That was why she put such an emphasis on the training of warriors and medics in Anathema. The female knew that they could have a very high value in a situation like that. Demi had been missing for weeks, so they were running short on healers.

"Yes, I do agree. We remain ever vigilant here, regardless of any known threat. It is our luck that we live in the caverns; those of us in the pack are familiar with their twists, turns, and many escape routes...but visitors might not be so lucky. We're also working on traps around our borders that we will make our pack members aware of, ones that an outsider would not recognize as such." She said. It had been one of Selene's ideas, to make pits and caverns for canines to become trapped inside should they choose to trespass into Anathema.

"I don't have too much going on, besides raising the pups. They take most of my time...but they'll be out of the dens soon enough. I enjoy visits from you, Soran - and I do hope to see you more often after the fighting is over. Maybe to speak of the old times, and share a meal and fire." She said. Their meeting was likely drawing to a close, and she made a quick offer. "You're welcomed to stay a bit, whenever you need. I don't like the idea of you walking so far alone to come visit...but I also wish to see you. I cannot go to Crimson Dreams - I will not. So if you continue to come here, I will always offer you somewhere to rest and anything else you might need to get safely back home."

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread