Another constellation dies [p]
[html]
I am so sorry for making you wait so long for a reply on this hun <3

The sable mother was proud of her young daughter, she was proving to be a good mother and leader of this pack, it seemed that she had fallen on her feet. Not that Soran ever doubted that she would have done so, the pale leader was a clever creature, that much Soran could never have denied, she loved her pale daughter and was fully aware of her strengths, despite all of the troubles that the dark female had been told that her pale daughter had caused she loved her, she knew that she had a good heart and that she would be a good leader for her pack. The older female smiled as she listened to the girl speak, naming the other pups, the dark female nodded, smiling, it seemed that the alabaster female had chosen to give her children good, strong names, Soran hoped that that would spur them onto great, strong deeds.
"They are wonderful names my daughter, very good choices I must say." The dark Patrician replied, giving her approval for her daughter's choices, although she knew that the pale girl would need no approval from her, she knew that the names were strong and suggested a proud lineage. The ebony pelted lady's face broke into a smile as she watched the young wolf move to examine the toy once again, sniffing at it, he seemed to still be unsure of it, he was whining a little as he explored it, the sable female was pleased that the young male seemed to be warming to the toy. Nani spoke and Soran smiled, she was pleased that her daughter liked the toys, after all a childhood needed toys, the dark female had never had toys, or indeed any real number of playmates when she had been growing up and she knew that she would have loved to have had the opportunity to play more, life needed lessons, but it also needed play.
"You are very welcome my darling, sometimes a good play can teach us many things. It is nice to be in a situation to allow pups to be pups, sometimes that is what is needed." The dark female replied, smiling at her pale daughter, she was so pleased to see her looking so healthy,along with at least one healthy pup as well.

The conversation turned then to the darker subject of the war, she nodded as Naniko said that she was pleased that Soran was well, it was true, the dark female's wounds were all internal, they were all damage to her heart and her spirit at the moment, she was pleased that she was still physically able to fight and to defend herself and her loved ones.
"I know that you will defend your pack well Nani, you have always been a good leader, I am proud of you, I just hope that this war does not reach you, I cannot bear the idea of this pack being in trouble as well." The sable Patrician replied, her tone warm towards the girl, she was speaking honestly, she was indeed proud of her pale daughter. Naniko then went on to elaborate on what the pack were planning, the traps and the wonderful advantage posed to them by the natural twists of the caverns, Soran smiled and nodded at the sheer cleverness of the pack and their leader.
"That all sounds very good, it seems that you have planned well in case of any such attack." Soran replied with a warm smile playing upon her lips. It seemed that their meeting was slowly drawing to a close, the dark female was readying herself to move back towards Crimson Dreams, she could not leave the pack for too long at the moment, not with the potential dangers ahead. The dark female smiled as Naniko spoke again, saying that she had been very busy raising the pups and suggesting that the Patrician came to visit her soon so that they might talk of old times around a fire.
"That sounds like a wonderful idea my dear, I would very much like that, perhaps once this damned war is over then I shall be more free to move, perhaps to spend a few days here?" The sable mother posed the question, hoping that she would be welcome to come and spend a few days with her pale daughter and her grandchildren, she wanted so much to see them grow up. The pale girl then spoke again, saying that she would always provide her mother with a place to rest and perhaps anything else she might need when she came to visit her. She did not want to visit Crimson Dreams which the dark female understood, she nodded in understanding as the words were said. Gratitude washed over her though at the offer made by her pale daughter, the dark female could not help but smile.
"Thank you, the walk is not unpleasant although it is quite a long one. But I would be very grateful of a rest and something to eat when I arrive here, thank you Naniko." Soran replied, smiling at the pale girl.
"How are the pups liking the caverns? I bet there are many wonderful places to hide there." The dark female added, smiling at her pale daughter, her tail wagging slightly as she looked from her daughter to the young grey pup.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 897
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread