Another constellation dies [p]
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

<33

Naniko had never had much time to be a pup, really, and this carried on in her current relationships with her children. She did not fully understand the need for a child to have fun or to stop and play a bit - she demanded too much out of them at times, perhaps. The female would allow them to have the toy after they did their chores for the day, perhaps, or if they had done well in their lessons. Such a toy could be used to her advantage when teaching, to give them something to look forward to after their lessons. They were learning more and more...but she worried about the pups often. She wanted them to be prepared for the real world; the real world was not about puppy games and fluffy toys.

"Thank you, mother. I think that the pups are adjusting well to life here...it's all they've ever known. We have soft furs and such for sleeping on and it hasn't gotten too cold yet...so they've been able to explore outside, as well. They'll be learning about snow soon enough." The mountain usually became covered in the stuff before the rest of the mainland. She hoped to not have to defend the pack in any sort of a conflict, preferring to stay out of things if she could. She didn't want any of her family members killed, and that was what made up a nice portion of the pack since Caprica and Rio had returned. Her son Scorpius was still skulking around as well, along with the three younger pups. "I hope it doesn't come to that. You be sure to come back and visit whenever you'd like - you're always welcomed here. Tell any canine that you come across that you are my mother and that I have given you permission to come inside, as a family member."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread