[M] for those who need it
ooc: is great 8D sorry for lateness-ish. :O

Shadi glared at the man through her one eye. She liked to imagine that all her disgust and hatred went out into a concentrated beam, and if she glared long enough, he would burn. He recognized her, obviously, as anyone would. Shadi could be a vain woman, and often was. The blow to her face destroyed her in more ways than one, as she was sure that members of the pathetic tribe she resided in quietly cheered the dreamer who wounded her... And it took down her ability to fight, something debilitating towards her rank, and a blow to her considerable pride in and of itself.
He loosely gripped her wrists and whispered a word, but it was lost in the rushing of blood in her ears. She hazily remembered once being in a position like this with someone she had cared about... The emotions were different. But he had betrayed her. He had only strengthened her affection for the Great Tribe, and that's the same thing this man below her did as well.
Wrenching her wrists from his grasp, she pulled the knife out of her mouth. "You killed me. It's only fitting I return the favor." she whispered chillingly, staring into his eyes. In that instant, she decided that after she gutted him, she would burn his body that night, in the Great Fire. It was blasphemous, but those gods would have saved her if they gave a shit about the wolves that worshipped them... So she'd feed the flesh-hungry gods what they craved.
She'd give them a taste of their enemies and hope that those gods hungered for Dreamer blood. She loosely gripped his hips with her knees and put the knife under his chin. "I can't decide if I should take vengeance quickly...." she whispered as she traced the tip across his neck, "Or torture you until you die." she finished coldly, putting the blade's tip just under his eye.
"What do you think?" She asked as she bore down on him, gripping his shoulders, her face inches from his.

Messages In This Thread