Catastrophe and The Cure
[html]

493(+2) :: XD

So the troubles within AniWaya had traveled farther than the lands of the parties involved. The masked woman rose an eyebrow, surprised. She didn't know Ichika-no-Hoen herself, but it surely sounded like it was far away from the southern side of the penninsula. Maybe the connections between the packs were more solid than she thought. But that had to be a good thing. If the tribesmembers needed help, then that meant that they could ask for support to kick that excuse of leader out of their lands. But her eyes did not reveal any of her thoughts, her face only holding wariness. "Yes, we have indeed been passing through some hard times." She answered, a strong emotion hidden under her collected tone, but she did not reveal anything else. Any weakness had to be hidden, just if in case. Then she realized how much she had changed from the last time that she met a complete stranger, how she would act all happy and trustful towards whoever she encountered. It somehow made her feel like a stranger herself.

Her green eyes never left the outsider's red ones until another statement pronounced by the latter made hers open in a mix of surprise and relief. If this was an acquaintance of Ralla's, then the woman had to be something like an ally, even a friend. Dropping the mask of distrust that she had been displaying earlier, she allowed a soft grin into her lips, her old self slowly freeing itself. "I suppose that that makes us allies, then. My name is Luna." She announced before proceeding to update Nayru on the recent events. "Ralla is just fine, as well as her pups. We are all trying not to get into trouble with the so-called Guardians." The tinge of resentment in her voice was noticeable. She had been with Ralla a few times after the secret meeting, where she had updated them on all they had to know about the recent events. However, during her lessons, she had noticed a mark on one of her arms that the mother often caressed. She had given it no importance, but now that she thought about it...

"About Liliana...i fear that the situation is not as good." Green emmeralds withdrew from the other's gaze and casted downwards. A dark hand reached the soft fur of her other arm, insecurity suddenly filling her. She had not seen Liliana since a long time ago. Either they were still at Crimson Dreams, hiding from their own packmates, or they had been...she did not even want to think about the possibility of the mother and her family being held captive. She refused to look at the bi-coloured woman, the weight of the situation very present on her tired shoulders. "I hope i could give you more information about her, sorry." Her lack of information probably wasn't what the red-eyed woman had come looking for, but that was all she had.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread