last friday night
[html]
i am sooooo uber duber sorry jaceypooooo !

Ookami felt his whole body become hot from embarresment. It seemed like forever until his 'situation' was back to normal. He still felt awkward and didn't really want to turn around and face Jace but he knew that he had to. He took a small breath and turned, listning to what she had to say. "I do too, but hey... We're best friends! I don't think even being hammered would make us do something like that... So I say we didn't do it... because, well ya know. We both have mates, and we both love them too much to do that to them.." His voice was slow and dragged out, like he was trying to convince himself of his words too. And he was. He wasn't sure if they did or not, but he wanted to believe that they didn't. Adonia would be just crushed if they had. He took a deep breath, "I say we should just forget about this.." His voice was low, and kind of distracted. He was thinking about last night, or at least trying to. However he couldn't remember what happened, no matter how hard he thought about it.

Ookami let out another groan of frustration, his memory usually wasn't bad. To be honest he had a wonderful memory. He could learn things very quickly and remember them for usually a very long time, only having to brush up on them every once in a while. This was very unusal for him, he must have consumed a lot of alcohal. At that thought he remembered his raging headache and he took his forhead in his hands. "I- I need some rest..."

<style type="text/css">
.ookaminess b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa5d6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b314e; }
.ookaminess p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ookaminess {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#5d6d82; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/21myr88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0f212b; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#08346c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ookaminess p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ookaminess p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread