Morning~
[html]

Word Count → 000

An eyebrow rose as the white femme barked at hiim, some greeting. A breif snort erupted from his throat, 'Yours wasn't so joyous either my friend'. She wasn't his friend, hell, he didn't even know her. But he supposed that now she'd interacted with him she'd offer up her name and the gruff, tricolor male would be oblidged to. He hadn't expected a conversation to erupt from the comment, but at least he would learn to keep his mouth shut. She explained her predicament and the simplicity of it almost made the male laugh, but with the restarint of a gentleman he bit his tongue. 'That's all?' he asked, his brow raising again. 'Well, did you read up about them or did you just stick them in the ground and pray?' A small amount of teasing, perhaps his old ways had not truly gone. After there was still a monopoly of imature things he enjoyed.

She enquire about the celebrations he mentioned. In Cesarski, in addition to the mainstream holidays, christmas, easter, ect, the luperci had their own traditions from various cultures. Though the vast amount of them had nothing to do with religion. Even if the human counterparts did, most hoyl aspects were ingore or removed entirely. 'Yes' Galileo said, pacing forward some more, his large strides eating up the already small distance. 'In my home many celebrations took place throughout the year...'

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread