It's time to say goodbye
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

ooc murr

He had visited Leon's home in hope of speaking with him about help training the horses, but when he entered the cabin it seemed eerily empty. Normally, Ana would be heard, or Leon himself. Perhaps he was out though, because when he had gone to retrieve 'Quera from his stall, Faith wasn't their. Nor in the fields, and the large, black mare was very hard to miss. He walked in further and noticed two notes, one written in his neice's unmistakeable hand and the other in his brothers. Ana's one detailed her fleeing the war. And Leon's was addressed to J'adore himself. 'J'adore, I'm leaving to find Analise, I'll come back when the wars over, but I have things to do...' He only read part of it, only the bits that mattered. A tear fell from his eye, and a growl from his throat. 'Puta Madre...' he hissed, throwing down the letter and storming towards the door.

J'adore spoke aloud to himself, 'Why did he have to do this? Abandon his home in it's time of need'. His voice was little more than a hiss, 'Coward, disgrance to his country, his family, his tribe... Everything'. Spain would not take such a coward as his brother, the Austral name did not deserve to follow the name Leon. It would take a few days for his temper to calm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread