[J]ump Around!
[html]
Since the sickness has gotten me so behind, would you mind if we made this kind of short and sweet? ^^;

It was totally unlike Savina to be so angry at those that came to her pack's borders and deep down the logical part of her felt sorry for her outburst, but times were too dire and she knew too little of these wolves to let her guard down. The tall one that had called out so willy nilly looked for a moment like she might yell back and try to vie for dominance. The Marino's claws dug into the ground in anticipation of a fight, verbal or otherwise, but a gasp from the smaller wolf seemed to distract the bigger one for the moment and they talked amongst one another. The Consul's brows tightened, not enjoying being talked about as if she weren't right in front of the two and could not hear every word they said. She was about to say so when the taller femme turned submissively towards her and apologized, then introduced herself.

Rain's surname was all that was needed for Savina to deduce whom she and her companion were and much of the tension in her body soon melted away as if rain had cleansed the alpha's body. Soran is fine, she will be happy to see you both, I'm sure, she said managing a half-hearted smile. I'm sorry for yelling, and for frightening you. My nerves are a bit frayed. It is not easy leading the pack during these circumstances. The Italian sighed and all her former brutality was replaced with the weariness that ran all the way to the marrow of her bones. As Soran's children you're welcome to live here. I can show you back to the manor, but then I will need to continue my patrols. She would leave the Aatte matron the task of acquainting her children with the layout of Crimson Dreams and of its current happenings; Savina simply did not have the time. I am Savina Marino, by the way, Crimson Dreams' Consul.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread