[J]ump Around!
[html]
No worries at all! And great!

The remaining tension in the air seemed to slip away as the two girls were given confirmation that no ill had befallen the mother they had traveled so far to be with. It was really quite unfortunate that they had decided to come now. If they had come before all this happened it would have been much better for everyone involved. Savina was actually quite surprised at all those that had decided to join her pack despite the war with the neighboring tribe. It was easy to understand why Rain and Kiwi would still wish to join though. They had their mother here, and surely nothing would stop them from wanting to protect her during these dangerous times. The Marino would have felt that way in their position.

Savina nodded as Rain acknowledged that it must be very trying to lead a pack when things were so tumultuous. It was a comfort to know that they understood her position and would be able to forgive her earlier temper. The taller of the two explained her littler siblings' shyness and the Italian could not help but smile. I have a daughter who is quite the same. Cambria had always been timid and shy around unknown faces, so Savina could understand Kiwi's similar disposition. You are welcome, I know how important it is to know that your family is safe, and how important it is to be together. Family was everything to the Marino matron.

At the news of their acceptance, the shy girl finally found her voice and Savina smiled encouragingly at her. You're welcome. And I can certainly show you to the Manor, it isn't far. Follow me. The Consul turned and watched as the two Aatte sisters gathered up their things and then started to lead the way back into the heart of the Dreaming territory. As she had told them, it took them really no time at all until the tall and broad structure of Haven Manor came into view. There it is. Your mother is living on the ground floor I believe, though I cannot say if she is there at present. Any last questions before I leave you for now? Emerald eyes looked back up at the two.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread