[J]ump Around!
[html]

Gah! It's been hectic lol. WC: 905

There was a lot less tension between the three wolves now, that much was obvious, the sable Consul seemed to have vivibly relaxed, as had Rain, Kiwi was still tense, but she often appeared that way whenever she was meeting a wolf for the first time. The girl was too shy for her own good, had it not been for Rain then it was doubtful that she would have ever made any friends, she was not naturally outgoing, preferring to hide away with a good book or her mother's flute, being alone and not having the stress of encountering strangers. Rain was the polar opposite of her younger sister, being the first wolf to greet others and attempt to make friends, she was rather confident in her abilities to charm others and often attempted to do so. The pair truly did balance one another out, they were good for one another, the younger sister being able to calm Rain's terrible temper and the elder sister herself being able to force Kiwi to interact with otheres, without the elder sister it wass likely that Kiwi would be a hermit, happy to live alone, never meeting anyone or doing anything. The sable female spoke, saying that she herself had a daughter who was much the same, who too was shy around new wolves, this made Kiwi a little hopeful, perhaps the pair could be shy together, at least there would be another wolf anong the pack that understood how she felt, that was if this daughter really did reside within the pack. Rain smiled as the Consul spoke again.
"Yes, I am very glad to hear that our mother is safe, I do not know what we would do without her. Family is such an important thing." The taller girl replied, meaning every word, she did not know what they would do without their mother, she had raised them and loved them and taught the pair most of what they knew now, without her they would be very lost, they would have travelled all of this distance in vain, the pair's mourning would have never ceased had they arrived to find her dead or missing. They believed in the importance of family, just as Savina did, without your family there was little hope in their eyes. They had always pitied their ebony pelted mother who had been an orphan and had barely had a family until she had had her own pups, even then with her middle litter she had barely had a family, she had abandoned them, something which she had always felt guilty for, they could not imagine having grown up without your parents.

The female spoke in reply to Kiwi and the girl managed a smile, lifting her head a little more so that she was more visible to the Consul, Rain gave her waist another gentle squeeze, smiling down at her, this sudden movement was bold for Kiwi, it often took her days to warm to someone enough to lift her head so that they might see her, perhaps coming here had helped them both, especially in coaxing the green eyed girl from her shell.
"Th... thank you, we would like.. to see the manor." Kiwi spoke again, still stuttering and breaking her sentences in odd places, her hands shook a little with nerves, there would be more strangers to meet within the lands. Rain left her side then and moved back to the cart, hoisting it up as she had done before, moving to follow Savina as she pulled the heavy cart. They waslked towards the manor house in relatively comfortable silence, this only being broken as the pair's eyes fell upon the manor, they both let out appreciative gasps, it was enormous, they had never seen a building of this size before, it was rather impressive they had to say. Rain stood and craned her neck to see the roof, her mouth slightly agape still, she could not believe that they all lived there, she could not believe that this was going to be her home. Kiwi was also staring up at the old wooden building in disbelief, it was huge, she was suddenly afraid, how many wolves would live inside? How many new faces would she have to endure? The girl had always been taught by her mother that a pack was like your family, that they would grow to be beloved and cherished by you, but at the moment all the green eyed girl could think of was that she would have to meet them all. Rain grinned as Savina spoke again, saying that their mother was living on the ground floor, she was excited now, knowing that theirm mother would be pleased to see them. They both nodded as Savina.
"I think we shall be alright from here thank you, we are very grateful that you showed us the way. Now I think we shall go and see our mother. Thank you again, hopefully we shall see you soon. I do not think that we have any questions at the moment, I am sure our mother will be able to answer them if needs be." Rain said in a polite tone, smiling at their new leader. She then gestured for Kiwi to follow her, the pair began to pull and push the cart up onto the porch, something which was an awakward task, but finally they managed it.

Image courtesy of Tiny banquet committee@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.mentor-Rain .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mentor-Rain p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mentor-Rain b {color:#d13a00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain strong {color:#426b23; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mentor-Rain {background-color:#453e27; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... p/rain.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.mentor-Rain .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread