The Endless Tunnels of Blue
[html]

AS EVANE WALKED ALONG THE EDGE OF THE LAKE, she couldn't help but glance at her own reflection. As her sky blue eyes stared back at her, she blinked and turned back forward. She wanted to see if maybe a river or something of the sort was coming from this lake, thus she could travel to different isolated locations. Though she knew that there was a chance that it lead to another wolf pack, she felt confident that she wouldn't run into one.

ZAS'PARSUS' EARRINGS JINGLED as her ear twitched. She sniffed the air for any unfamiliar scents, and making sure her own was covered up well enough so someone couldn't track her down. ...No, she was still safe. For now, that is.

AFTER A LONG DAY OF TRAVELING, Evane saw that the sun was going down, and decided to rest here. She took a sip of water from the lake and trotted into the forest to the left of it. She silently stalked through the brush, trying to avoid all the twigs and sticks that could easily give away her location if she happened to step on it, and found a nice secluded spot surrounded by thick, prickly vines. There was a small opening between the vines, just big enough so the black she-wolf could get through, and crawled through it and lay down in the dirt. She exhaled deeply and closed her eyes. She deserved a long, undisturbed rest for all of her work from today. So if something--or someone--interrupted it, she would be more than happy to knock their lights out.

Lol, like I'll be able to knock Niro's lights out, anyway. XD

<style type="text/css">
.razevane b {font-weight:bold; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane i {font-weight:italic; color:#82b4b7;}
.razevane ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.razevane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:11px;}
.razevane {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#4d6c6d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj0zyr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#263536; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread