The Endless Tunnels of Blue
[html]

OOC: Sorry for short and very late reply ; ;

Niro was starting to feel a presence near him, though he heard nothing at all, it was as though he was being watched. Marahute was perched on his leg as he warmed his hands over the fire. It was bright now, and its light fluttered over the trees and bushes, making the whole thing seem ominous. So when he hear the snap of the vine snap, he turned to the bush, ready for an attacker.

“Who's there, why are you spying on me? Show yourself, trust me you can't outrun me, my eagle can claw your eyes out in seconds.”

Of course she couldn't fly, but whoever it was didn't know that. Not yet at least, he was not going to attack anyway, as long as whoever it was, was gone and out of sight he would be fine, but to get answers from them would be even better. He did not take to spying kindly, though he didn't know he had stumbled on her own camp before she started spying on him. His eyes scanned around the bush ready to find out at least who was hiding.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread