Running from the Tide
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Works for me! Big Grin We could have them discuss the idea of trading in this thread and then have another where the trade actually happens, if you want? :> Word Count » --

Ezekiel had to admit, his cousin was hardly the welcoming committee that he imagined newcomers expected. The same went for Talitha, though she had been holed up recently. He was glad for that, though it worried him; his sister had a habit for doing that. Yet his attention remained on the rust-colored woman, who was quite pretty in his opinion, and smiled broadly at her words. While it was not entirely false, his smile fell short of his hawkish eyes. “Same here,”“I don’t know how much Enkiel explained to you, but I am the Aquila here.”

Even if he had been cited, he still wished to make his rank known. It was best to impress the newcomers, given his elder members viewed him with spite. “May I see your bow?” He asked suddenly. This was a test unto itself—he had constructed his own as per Tristan’s education, but found that the others he had seen who used such weapons often employed different techniques. If her own was well-made and she the maker, he would certainly find use for her in the future.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread