Running from the Tide
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

I suck ;-; Wanna wrap up soon and then we can have one with their actual trade? Also, what kind of quiver do you want? Big Grin Word Count » --

He continued to smile, his face honest and open despite the wolfish gleam in his eyes. “I made my own quiver,” he explained. While he did not have it with him, whatever Enkiel had told this woman might give her an idea of his familiarity with the weapon. Two years and a teacher whose skill was beyond measure had given him an advantage with the art.

Blonde hair turned with the wind, unkempt around his face as it often was. It was kept short, unlike his father had worn his own. Ezekiel had little desire to fret with his hair, though he suspected that cutting it had ultimately worked against him. Still, he ignored the strands as they tumbled about his face and focused on the brightly-colored, pretty girl before him. “Well, that’s up to you. I’d like at least two. As far as drying, the caves here aren’t bad.” As if recalling she was new, he let out a short, barking laugh. “You should probably settle first, though. We have a few open places here,” he gestured to the rocky area behind him. “Or if you follow this path, you’ll end up at the Mansion. Either are options for you to stay in.”

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread