run, forrest, run
[html]

Word Count :: 338 Forrest is awesome. Btw, sorry if Aly seems kinda tactless; she is really nice and does care for others. xD Its just her personality.

She blinked quizzically as the man suddenly leaped upwards. Then, she realized that she might have spooked him, and after a moment of thinking over it, she decided that she did scare him; she came to the conclusion that perhaps she spent a little too much on the road, and only begun to remember how some were not as aware about their surroundings as she was. After all, she was trained to stay on her toes, sometimes even when she was asleep and seemingly defenseless. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said earnestly, though her expression still remained curious and somewhat unaffected by his fright. “I really didn’t mean to scare you.”

In response to his question, she dipped her head, a formal greeting of her’s, and said, “I’m Alyssum de Fonte, but you can just call me Alyssum. What's your name?” She noticed the scent of one of packs that were in the south, something d’Arte, was on him, and wondered why he was away from their territory; but, she didn’t ask, since it wasn’t her business. Instead, she saw him glance towards whatever he was crafting, and she was reminded what he was doing before she startled him. Alyssum looked back to the Luperci, and saw how he tried to look striking, but she simply didn’t feel alarmed; it wasn’t the fact that she saw through his bluff, she just felt quietly confident that if he did try to be hostile, she was capable of defending herself even if he was bigger.

The hybrid stepped closer to the figure to pick it up, and after she approached the wolf, she held out her hand with the wooden raccoon in her palm. “Here, you dropped this,” she said tactlessly, having to slightly angle her head upwards to look him in his gold eyes. “Also… are you injured? I saw you limping, on right leg.” This time, concern flashed across her face as well among her words. Alyssum disliked seeing others hurting, though to her displeasure she only knew little of medical assistance.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors

<style>
.lightninglov { background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a57d6d; width:381px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:0px solid #FFFFFF; outline:0px solid #000000;}
.lightninglov b {color:#993300; }
.lightninglov p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lightninglov p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.lightninglov .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread