run, forrest, run
[html]
OOC Loviere is just easily frightened. ^^ / +288!

The creamy-colored wolf relaxed as the woman apologized. He had overreacted, definitely. But then, a disabled man like him could really never be too wary. His lips curled in a sort of apologetic smile and he took a moment to rebalance himself. Now that he was relaxed, this stranger did not look so intimidating.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped like that." He eyed her curiously. She did not have the scent of any of the packs he had traveled by on her. Now that he was focused, she even looked like she had a bit of coyote in her blood. Hybrids were much more common in this area than where he was born, he noted to himself. He nodded when she told him her name. Allysum. A bit odd, but a nice name. Unique like his.

"I'm Loviere Dinabalo." He smiled proudly as she offered him his sculpture. He picked it up from her hand, dusting it off on his side. With the exception of traders, Loviere had not met many lone Luperci. For most of his life, he had been good at keeping to himself. Ever since a certain trader had shown an interest in eating Octavian, Lovi had kept his distance from strangers. He realized, with a sigh of relief, that some strangers were probably a lot like him.

At her next question, he cast his eyes downward. It always got to him when he talked about his leg. He hated the deformity. More than anything else about him, it set him apart from other Luperci. "Er, well, I was born with it. Bad leg, you know? I don't usually like bein' caught with it like this. Can't do much on two legs."

table by Cait! Yayyyy~

<style type="text/css">
.loviere-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6faba9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e5857; }
.loviere-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.loviere-01 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#699190; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/33xghe0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a2c4c3; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.loviere-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.loviere-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread