run, forrest, run
[html]
OOC My muse died in this post. /

He was surprised and satisfied to hear that she wished for nothing in return. It was a friendly gesture, definitely, on her part, to offer him some help for free. He nodded his head at her first question. Though motivated, he was never exactly an intelligent student. He hoped she didn't mind.

He found himself wondering if this was a good idea after all. With most things, Loviere was simply incapable. Useless. He sighed softly, letting his gaze drop from the brilliant blue eyes of the lady. He had already agreed to let her teach him, or try to -- there was no backing out now. He ran a hand along the blade of his stone knife, testing the sharpness. It was by far dull enough for training purposes. "I'd like to learn to use the knife better, if you don't mind."

He sighed again, this time in an attempt to bring himself confidence. He might as well have some fun, he decided. It wasn't as if this had to be a serious lesson. Loviere doubted he would ever want to put this new knowledge to use. It was for an emergency. "Alyssum, might have a bit of a problem though. I'm right-handed, but this crutch..."

He gently put the crutch down, testing his weight on his twisted right leg. He would simply have to account for the loss of stability. He had down fine in the past, without the crutch, anyways. He smiled softly at the female, hands now free but for the knife. "Erm, alright. And really, I appreciate this. You're too nice."

table by Cait! Yayyyy~

<style type="text/css">
.loviere-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6faba9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2e5857; }
.loviere-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.loviere-01 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#699190; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/33xghe0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a2c4c3; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.loviere-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.loviere-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread