work of steady hands
At Loviere’s admittance that he took a tumble often, he sadly shook his head. ”I’m sorry, lad. Is there anything at all that I cin do fer ye?” He didn’t want his fellow wolf to get hurt and was willing to help him in anyway possible. It was sad that Loviere shook off the fact that he kept falling down so easily.

Rory gave a chuckle at the raccoon’s speaking to him. Octavian was rather funny. Rory decided that he liked the two of them. ”’Tis a pleasure ta meet ye, Octavian.” He wasn’t sure if the raccoon would be able to understand him but that was fine. At not knowing where Ireland was, he shrugged. ”’Tis alright. It’s a few months journey across the ocean from ‘ere.”

When Loviere asked his question and was shy about it, Rory gave another laugh. ”Ye do nae ‘ave ta be ashamed o’ askin’ a perfectly reasonable question.” He calmed himself down and said, ”I ‘ad ta leave me ‘ome wi’ me pregnant sister since I killed the dog that raped ‘er. Then me sister died shortly after givin’ birth to me niece an’ the two o’ us came ‘ere fer a place to call ‘ome. So I suppose our reasons are nae that dissimilar.” He asked a question of his own. ”’Ow did ye meet Octavian?” He hoped that would be something that they could talk about.

Messages In This Thread