work of steady hands
[html]
OOC: sorry about the lateness.

Rory does. Rory says and Rory thinks.

He nodded a bit sadly at Loviere’s condition. What happened ta it? If ye do nae mind me askin’. He knew that it might upset the man but he was curious to know what had happened to the leg. But if Loviere didn’t want to tell him, he wouldn’t force him to. That would just be cruel.

Rory smiled down at the raccoon. He was quite charming. His niece would like to meet a raccoon. I suppose. He gave a shrug. He didn’t think that he was brave but then he wasn’t going to ruin Octavian’s thoughts of what was or wasn’t brave. He did kneel down and offered his hand to pet Octavian.

He gave a grateful smile to Loviere but was still a little sad remembering why he had left Ireland. He missed it sometimes and hoped that he could eventually return, even if it was for just a visit. Though he gave a truly happy grin when asked about his niece. ’Er name’s Saorise and she’s ‘bout four months old. She looks a bit like bu’ a wee bit more reddish-brown. Saorise was his darling angel, at least one of them. Mya was the other.

He nodded as he listened to Loviere’s story. I ‘twas a wanderer meself. But I was always welcome home. Me parents might nae o’ liked me runnin’ ‘round the Island. Bu’ they did understand. Though he was surprised about learning the raccoon’s language. I cin understand me ‘orse bu’ I cin nae speak wi’ ‘er.

<style type="text/css">
.irishrory b {font-weight:bold; color:#3d495c; text-shadow: 1px 2px 2px #6573a0; letter-spacing:.-1px; font-size:13px; }
.irishrory p {text-indent:13px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.irishrory {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#93b3dc; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/jidzpg.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #223c16; padding: 10px 0px 360px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#223c16; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 253

Table outline by Erin, edited by Kit. Graphics by Kit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread