forever ( joining ) leader needed!
[html]
We can end it here. ^^

Oxford allowed the two coyotes (despite neither looking much the part) his full attention, for he was indeed interested in what they had to say. Anselm spoke first, and his explanation was more specific than Gabriel's, whom Oxford had judged as one more careful with his words. Still, Oxford appreciated the information from both ends and nodded respectively.

"Mm," he sighed, shaking his head at the image that Anselm had painted in his mind. It was an unfortunate situation, indeed, for the death of any was something to be sad about but the death of a mother and child was even more heart-wrenching. He nodded in response to Gabriel's words, once again negative towards the wolves. At his addition on housing, Ox looked out towards the hills and prepared to get settled there. He fully intended on remaining in Inferni as long as possible. Already he felt as though he would be of use here. "Well I won't keep either of you waiting any longer. Thank you once more for allowing me to stay and I hope to see you both again soon. Good day." And with that, he raised a hand in farewell and proceeded towards the hills, where he planned to locate a den.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread