If only you knew..
[html]

OOC: Sorry about the wait, bad shaw is bad, Sad

Eclipse smiled sheepishly at the woman who pointed at the mixing bowl that was on her head. She wasn't too embarrassed about it because she didn't go and take it off, no she just liked how it fit on her head.

“Yes, I was, hmmm... I guess you would say playing a game. It's really fun.”

She would have added more but another body came to the call. She expected more so she smiled at the stranger. She had seen him, though had been far too shy to say anything, mostly because she knew she would blurt out something about his scarred tattered ear. Eclipse figured it would be a sore subject, she looked at him politely and gave him a small bow of respect, after all he was older than she was. She turned back to Jace and looked at her with gleaming eyes, excited for what she needed them for.

“So what did you call us for? Is it fishing, ooor hunting, or cooking?”

Of course her mindframe was still that of an older pup so she didn't always make connections to what she should be asking and the reason she'd been called there, she just blurted out some of her favorite things to do.
<style type="text/css">
.razeclipse b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d58ca; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razeclipse .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.razeclipse p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razeclipse {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c3b5b0; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2yma7uq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6b6361; border-radius:30px; padding: 380px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b6361; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread