Speak No Evil
[html]
+300!

There was indeed something wrong with this individual. He punished the slave ruthlessly and masterfully, but Liliya hadn't seen the servant do anything wrong. While the sandy-ash colored man was distracted the slave wriggled and slipped away, and she thought she might have seen a note of appreciation on his face but that might have just been desperation. She didn't watch the man's retreat, only turned her gray eyes on the unforgiving manchild before her.

“I did not see the slave doingk anything wrong. If you are punishingk him for somethingk he did before, waking him up from his sleep does not seem like it vhill do very much good. Shouldn't you tell him vhat he has done wrongk before punishing him so he knows vhat lesson he should be learningk?” It was a quick reasoning but there was sense in it. Mostly she thought it up on the fly to give the man something to do while the slave slipped away. Still, she had seen how the Dark Lady trained slaves and it was nothing like this. Perhaps there were times when she had to penalize them for disobedience but she suspected that Eris didn't just blindly beat her slaves in training.

“I just...” Don't want Salsoa to have slaves, nor watch them succumb to such horrible violence? Wouldn't want to see her mother beaten like that? She was about to glance over her shoulder to ensure that Verusha was still there working on her chores, to make sure that the crazy Agata woman didn't draw the attention of this strange man, but that alone would have turned attention to her, so she resisted the temptation to look. “I just want to see Salsoa getting the most out of its slaves. Vhould be a shame to waste effort on them, no?”

“By the way, I am Liliya Russo. And who might you be, my pack brother?” She had taken a liking to referring to her pack as brother and sister. It made them feel more like a family, and that was the one thing Liliya strived to keep hold of the most.

<style type="text/css">
.nukimuki b {font-weight:bold; color:#bbc0da; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0b102f; }
.nukimuki p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.nukimuki {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#333d7b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/15gsgfq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 485px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9396ad; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread