Lonely No More
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Hickey; 356 words

The commotion was registered in the male's mind but he attempted to try to ignore it by pulling the pelt further up over his head. He was comfortable and didn't really want to move. At least until his mind made sure he realized that the warmth that had been pressed to the front of his body was now gone. He groaned and blindly reached out a hand in attempt to find the missing body in order to tug it back close but came up with nothing.

Muffled voices were picked up from beneath the pelt. While he heard them he couldn't really make out exactly what was being said. He didn't really want to know but just wanted to go back to sleep. Such was an impossible task now since the comfort that he had felt before was lost. All he could do was to yawn and force himself to sit up. The pelt slipped down to cover Ouija's lap as he sat up and gave the room a slow sweep of his gaze, clearly trying to remember where he was and what was going on.

Once he spotted Mars on the floor he remembered that he had stayed the night with a friend. "What are you doing down there?" He asked and another yawn was forced out. The large male reached out from the bed to hold out a hand to the other in order to attempt to help him up. "Feel better now that you have slept?" The question was directed towards Krystalle as his eyes landed on her and was followed by yet another question. "Are the pups already up too?" He was trying to figure out if he was the only lazy one here. But it really wasn't like him to show signs of laziness. Honestly he was beginning to worry that he was the last one to rise and in doing such he was putting out the occupants of the house. "I apologize, I don't generally sleep this late. It's been awhile since there was someone else and I suppose I was trying to milk it for all it was worth."

<style type="text/css">
.ouija {width:450px; background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/Isoke/wolf/Ouija/ouija-3.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.ouija2 {padding:180px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#585232; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.ouija b {color:#887B68; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija i {color:#DD3B33; font-family:georgia;}
.ouija p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread