Am I in heaven?!
[html]

WC: 257 OOC: Sorry the quality stinks Sad also when you do pick a house let Sunny know by pming her Skye account of which house you want, there is a map in the website with what's claimed and what's not.

The woman asked questions that Shawchert didn't feel he could answer. He was not an animal person. He hunted, he had the ferret, but other than that, he had no experience with animals in any way shape or form.

“I think many of these horses were wild once... they seem fine I can't tell you how your horse will react though, I've little to no experience with such animals”

The man admitted it was better to tell the truth than a lie. He had seen lies get blown out of proportion before. Her next question was far more simpler, and Shawchert nodded. Houses were far more easier than that of an animal. Shaw could say he had plenty of experience with those, as he was the one who had fixed them up when he could.

“That is easy! Any house in this village that doesn't have a scent marker, is free to be used. Even the old stores can become your house if you want. Just make sure to let Skye know. She likes to be on top of these things. What kind of house were you looking for in particular?”

He could tell that she was a bit nervous about the whole house thing, which it wasn't too hard. To Shawchert it was simple. The humans had left the houses, they were still intact, and could still be used. He didn't know the woman was unsure of it all but he was confident enough to help her with this particular problem.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread