A love worth [P]rotecting
Shiloh had been without Saxif for so long that she was sure she didn't love her anymore. She was trying to keep it together but Orin had made her notice just how much her heart hurt over slowly losing her. She couldn't deal with it, couldn't handle the thought of losing her. She was back in bed, her hands running over her scabbed stomach. It was healed for the most part except where the whip had hit the center. Bright pink skin seemed to glow on her stomach and she kept running her fingers over the lines that where her reminder of how weak she was. She just wanted to touch her, know that the woman she loved wasn't just a figment of her imagination.

"What I wouldn't do to see you... Saxif..." she said touching the fox she wore around her neck. She let her tears go and the pain she felt lose some. She wanted her mate back. She wanted to feel loved. She rolled over and sat up, pulling off the neckless for the first time since she had lost her family and throwing it across the room. "You were WRONG father... I cannot be loved. She is leaving me..." she cried to herself. Shiloh knew she was walking death, too skinny, with her ribs showing and her face holding tear lines that had turned her fur a lighter shade of grey. She touched her chest where her heart beat painfully and started to see stars. "Make it stop... make my pain go away," she whispered

Messages In This Thread