for those who find reality too hard to believe in.
[html]
300+
I does blame the college

The young man took a seat by the older male, close enough to the fire to be warm, but far enough away from the stranger to not seem as though he were invading his space. Silvano eyed the joint briefly, knowing it was some kind of drug. Savina would not approve of him doing anything like that. But she was not really here now, was she? He took it, though held it as the other man spoke more to him. His scent was vaguely familiar, as though it was once one he would have recognized. He was mildly surprised to hear that the other recognized his own scent. For what other pack focused on life around a lake? Silvano was sure no one.

"Not good," he said simply, eying the joint between his fingers. It was smoking slightly, the strange smell of it wafting in his nose. It was funny, but he felt something come from the smoke in his head. Taking it to his lips, he inhaled as he had seen the man do, and found himself coughing out belches of the stuff. Hand out, he tried to give it back to the stranger. The fit subsided fast. And he felt stranger than he had before. But more relaxed. The panic had subsided from his chest and he felt a bit foggier. But in a good way. "There is war in Crimson Dreams. Something's happening with the AniWayans." He was not sure. But from what Claudius had told him, it was not good.

"A prisoner I caught told me that the old chief was displaced and a stranger, a tyrant I guess, ordered the attack. They wanted some AniWayans we sheltered after one of them was exiled." Sighing, the mottled male ran a hand through his rough curls. He was not looking forward to fearing going on the borders. Granted, they had not returned to attack again. But one never knew. The parley did not go well. Silvano sent his green eyes in the direction of the dark male. "I'm Silvano. Who are you?" he asked, extending a hand.

<style type="text/css">
.silvtext b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silvtext .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silvtext p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 15px 2px 15px;margin:0px;}
.silvtext{width:500px;border:0px solid #000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4k5Dt.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/WcToU.png);background-position:top center, bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:garamond, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:16px;padding:15px 5px;}
.silvtext .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread