[m] I will never let you fall
[html]

Word Count » 568 OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Ouija D'Angelo

Ouija hadn't minded giving away what extras of the pelts that he had. The decision he had finally settled on had been long in the making. He couldn't say that he was particularly fond of it but it was the only option that he could come up with. He had to figure out if it was he that was cursed or just the lands. To do that he had to leave. He really didn't enjoy abandoning things that he had pledged himself too but he really needed to figure this out for himself. Perhaps if he went home and was able to figure out just where things had gone amiss he would be able to lift the curse. It was a thought that had weighed heavily on him for awhile. Finally, after the compilation of events, he had made up his mind to go back and try to make things right in his life again. He had no real attachment to this place and to no one within the pack. There was only he felt compelled to tell of his decision and he figured that he could do that on his way back home.

The scent the female stirred up as she moved from the bed had him closing his eyes and taking a step back. It was a scent that he remembered and one that he couldn't give into this time. Not, if he was to make this journey. He had to concentrate on fighting off the urges. Panda's words had him opening his eyes to glance from her and to her companion then back again. "I can do that. I will have them to you before I depart. I will get them made up and I'll add some things for luck and protection from my stores. You may want to change them out with something fresh when the season comes again. Also, don't forget to add something to them in order to personalize them to yourselves." He decided to go over a summary that he would typically give upon delivery since he didn't expect to linger after he had made sure that the duo had gotten what they wanted.

He was surprised when Venom approached and spoke with him as well since the male had seemed rather stand offish when he had last been in the other male's presence. "I'm as well as can be expected under the circumstances." He spoke, hinting at the unease of his mind but not delving into his personal problems. There was nothing that anyone else could do since this was something that he had to figure out on his own. Also, it wasn't as if they were particularly close enough for there to even be concern.

He took another step back in order to exit from the bedroom. "If I can find what I need I should have them to you in a few hours." After all what he really needed was to find some snake skin since that wasn't something that he kept on hand. He had remembered seeing a few nesting in the caves before and he hoped that they were still there. Hopefully too many hadn't passed through the area where he had last seen them for them to have been disturbed and forced to move. So with that in mind he made to leave the duo's den in order to get to work on the request.

<style>
.ouija-text {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.ouija-text .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /406uN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.ouija-text .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.ouija-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ouija-text .tagline {font-family:'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:40px; padding:15px 15px 23px 0px; text-align:right; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
.ouija-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px 0 15px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.ouija-text b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ouija-text u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread