the skin i can't wait to shed.
[html]

ooc text. Haha its alright! I end up doing that A LOT. XD

Rue Atkins

Rue watched the other female and could practically see the thoughts racing behind those strange yellow-green eyes. She hadn’t thought that she would scare the other wolf seeing that she was as weak as she was. In fact, thinking upon it now, her actions didn’t seem wise. Rue was tired, hungry, and lost. She knew she wasn’t in any strange pack’s territory but that’s all she knew. She had lost track of where she was when the hunger pains began. Sill, she tried not to show this as she gingerly sat a few paces away from the dark colored she-wolf.

“Thank you. My name is Rue Atkins. I‘m from Ontario.” Rue said, licking her sullied fur. She was very self conscious now and was scared to look at her reflection in the water. A glimpse into the reflecting pool made Rue grimace. Her once clean white fur was now a dirtied gray. In some parts her fur was knotted and tangled into masses. She looked like a rabid wolf who had never heard of bathing. When Rue was traveling she always tried to clean herself whenever she could but lately she‘d just given up. Her search for a pack was a lost cause.

Rue curled her messy tassel around her muddied paws, aware of the other wolf’s eyes on her. It made her slightly uncomfortable since the other wolf looked so clean. And she smelled good to. There was the scent of bayberry and of the ocean mixed with an unfamiliar scent.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/freetables/freetable2.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread