the skin i can't wait to shed.
[html]

ooc text. sorry! school...blehhh

Rue Atkins

“My grandparents told me our land was once called Ontario and that I should never forget the name. ‘The land is our pack‘s heart‘ they said. And I would love to go hunting with you. These past weeks I‘ve had to hunt small game that I could easily catch myself and even then it was just scraplings. Thank you. I‘ve come looking for a pack and my older sister, Astrid, told me to search here. Is this a land of many packs? What is this land called? My mind has slipped these past weeks I must admit. And what about your pack?’ Rue‘s mouth started watering at the thought of food but she pushed the hunger pain away for the moment. In the past weeks she had learned the secret to forgetting you were hungry. She needed to know where she had ended up and what packs were in the area. If all the packs were as nice as the one Eris had come from Rue would be very happy.

True, she was born an Alpha and leading ran through her veins but lately Rue had learned to be humble. She also knew that she wasn‘t ready to lead just yet. She had a lot to learn. Her mother had told her that before she could lead her pack she must learn of three things; life, love, and law. Her mother never said anything more on the matter letting her three other sisters and herself to work out the puzzle. Just for a second Rue thought of her sister Astrid. They had traveled together until Astrid met a Tibetan wolf far from home. She wondered if Astrid was having more luck than her.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/freetables/freetable2.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread