the skin i can't wait to shed.
[html]

I think we can bring our own laptops but I don‘t know if we have internet available Tongue

Rue Atkins

Rue caught the glint of jealousy in the other woman‘s eyes and bowed her head thinking that she had somehow insulted her. She had meant no harm. It had just been idle talk really. Again Rue caught the edge in the wolf‘s voice as she warned her away from the pack‘s boundaries. To know that this wolf would protect her pack no matter what the cost was made Rue respect her just a little. She seemed so wise and superior whereas Rue felt just a silly girl of only nine months, which was just what she was. So far on this trup she had been reminded of that.

“I would not want to disturb your pack or cause any trouble m‘lady. ..But if I come to seek your pack to join what then? Tell me how I can join while we hunt…? Rue finished the statement as a question, not wanting to pressure or insult the woman more. More and more she became curious as to this woman‘s background and her family. Did she have pups? Did she have a mate? Rue dreamed of having her own family and loved to hear stories of other‘s relationships just like any teenaged girl.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://tbd.sleepyglow.net/freetables/freetable2.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread