[M] screaming underneath
[html]

OOC here!

The young child rushed off as he was given his orders. He had learnt not to argue and if his master had told the stranger to order Scullion about then the greyish child would have no qualms about doing so. He was a slave and such things had been beat into him when he was even younger than he stood now. He had learnt the hard way and his pack's effort had paid off.

'I don't fucking know' he snapped, reclining back into his chair. But his attitude changed as Loviere spoke again, 'Haha' he laughed, 'I like your style, 'creatures'. He shook his head in amazement, ending his chuckling in a deep sigh as Scullion darted in. 'Got wata n' salk!' He bellowed, carefully scrambling over with a bucket in his mouth. God knows how he carried it as the bucket was nearly his size.

Chishio's hand felt for the wrench beside him, but abstained from actually propelling it towards the pup. 'Bout fuckin' time' he hissed instead. He was in immense pain though he showed very little signs of discomfort as his stream of abuse at the small pup was very regular, as was his disdain to many others.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#e9e31b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread