[CODE] steal my profile:ooc field profile "layout"
Please REPLY TO THIS THREAD if you have questions. It helps others to view your questions in a compiled place. Do NOT contact me personally for support. Thanks!

INSTRUCTIONS
  • Enter everything into the OOC field. Beware the character limit: you cannot go over this amount of text in your profile.
  • If you can use @import to import your CSS stylesheet, it saves you room.
  • YOU CAN SPACE YOUR CODE OUT AND BE HAPPY WITH EDITING.
CURRENT VERSIONS FAQ
Does this work with a custom profile skin?
This code does work with custom stylesheets, but it will disable your profile header. Look for #logostrip and remove display: none; to reenable the header.

Can you still use the default profile sections?
Yes and no. The part at the very beginning of the CSS actually hides ALL of your other profile fields -- hence why your character's rank and gender (which always show up) don't show. However, you can just remove that snippet of CSS, enabling you to work in the other fields.

The end of my profile skin is broken. How can I fix this?
Try adding
to the VERY end of your profile. If this does not work, add another.

How do I get the .colorwords that is in yours, for the drop shadow on colored text?
Black -- many people use Name That Color by Chirag Mehta for their color names. [html]<style>.signature { display:none; }</style>[/html]

How do I disable the default profile table?
td.plainborder table {display:none;} hides the entirety of the table. Some profile layouts automatically include this, some may have different code, etc.

How do I enable my title (only pack, rank, and icon) to show on the profile skin?
Code:
td.plainborder table { border-collapse:collapse; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-color:inherit; }
td.plainborder table tr td table { border:0;}
td.plainborder table tr:first-child td,td.plainborder table tr:last-child td {display:none; }
td.plainborder table tr td table tr:first-child td,td.plainborder table tr td table tr:last-child td {display:table-cell; }

Is there a way, once you've enabled the title to show, to move it around or get rid of the blank space at the top?
No. Sad
  Find

Messages In This Thread