[J] Bumps along the road
[html]
OOC: Sorry this took longer than i hoped. WC: 304

As he spoke her heart beat against her chest and she looked around moving even closer to the man. She looked around to see if anything was coming, but it seemed the teddy bears were not coming yet, she looked at him with pleading eyes, but for some reason as he ruffled her furred head, she felt a bit safer, though that was to be challanged as she saw someone coming. She could tell it was a female, but not one she'd ever seen before, her first thought was 'teddy bear' he moved in front of her, and she shrank closer to the ground, he spoke and she heard some things she understood, join was one of them, and she wasn't sure what he meant but he must have wanted to join her inside the thick smelling invisible walls.

I don't want to join in with the teddy bear, please she will eat me, you said so. I- I don't want to be teddy bear food.

She whispered low enough for the man to hear, though she didn't know how good the white teddy bear could hear, today was the first she'd ever heard of one. She hoped she couldn't probably for her sake, maybe it was Cain who was keeping her from being eaten, whatever the case, she would stay at his heels till things got sorted. Why did he have to howl for them anyway? She thought as she peered over his legs. The woman was taller than she was, even if she were in her optime form. What made Sira most interested was the beautiful white colored coat that the female presented herself in. It must have taken lots of delicate cleanings to keep it like that. Though she was more concerned about herself being eaten at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.sikira-oo2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#995d5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #322022; }
.sikira-oo2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sikira-oo2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#685356; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KBpCJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f736e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sikira-oo2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sikira-oo2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread