Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
This is gonna be good cuz Soran knows Lucia XD / +355

Zalen listened carefully as his sable mentor spoke, his brow furrowing as she explained the goings on of the land to the south of him. His expression grew more dark; so the rumors were true, war between the packs of Aniwaya and Crimson Dreams. He had never encountered members from either of these packs, save the golden female who had attacked him, and therefore had not been sure if the whisperings he had been hearing were substantiated. But they were true, there was conflict going on, the utopia view of Nova Scotia that he had held before his trip to the burnt lands were completely shattered.

He wanted to ask Soran so many questions about this war, the details of it still eluded him, but she went to change the subject and he knew that speaking about the conflict was the last thing she wanted to do, that it weighed heavily on her and that reliving it through words again would not help her. So he let it drop, holding in his curiosity until a better time.

She asked him of what had happened to him since they last met and the question was somewhat daunting. So much had happened, between meeting the ghost of his ancestor and being recruited into some sort of vigilante group. Then there was Lucia… he supposed he’d start there, for Soran was a good soul and would not tease him for his adolescent quirks. A lot has happened to me as well, but I want to tell you about someone I met. Her name is Lucia Cabriel, and she shares our coat color. In fact, I’m sure some would not be surprised were we three to be in the same area together that you were in fact our mother and we brother and sister. He couldn’t help but laugh at this, but then he continued, She is beautiful, and I… I am quite infatuated with her. But she is so frustrating, she is like a puzzle I can’t solve. Perhaps Soran would have some advice for him, because at the moment he was quite stumped by that exquisite creature.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread