Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
Sorry again for the wait, I have been without the laptop so have been trying to get on here and there when I can. And yes this will be good, Soran likes Lucia XD

The war was a wearing thing on all of the members of Crimson Dreams, Soran was deeply concerned for her bronze granddaughter, Mati, her mother had been kidnapped, not her blood mother, her adoptive mother and this seemed to be taking it's toll on the bronze girl. The sable wolf's relationship with her grandchildren was still rocky so she did not know what the appropriate amount of comfort was the correct one for the situation, she wanted to wrap her arms around the girl and keep her safe from the evils of the world, but she was grown now, she did not need her sable grandmother fussing over her, she had not had it when she was a child and did not seem to want it now; but that did not stop the sable female from worrying about her and wanting to comfort her; the bronze girl seemed to have a strong, steely personality, but Soran sensed the weakness beneath this exterior, she had settled for kind words of comfort in the end. It showed on all of the Crimson Dream's pack member's faces though, the worry, the stress of the situation causing all of the wolves to seem tense and on edge, Soran herself had even greeting a newcomer with a knife. It was a good thing that the young male had not visited her in the lands, it was a cold unwelcoming place at the moment, the tension was enough to be cut with a knife, Savina, the Consul seemed to be stalking the lands under constant guard, it was terrible, it was nice to be away from the lands for a little while, although the ebony pelted female would need to go home soon enough, she loved the lands, she needed to be there to protect them and her family, but the brief reprise was a pleasant one. The sable female looked up at the dark pelted male, smiling at him, she genuinely felt a motherly affection for him, she was suddenly very pleased that he was here in the Northern lands, far away from the ragin turmoil in the more Southern areas of the lands. She smiled at him and wagged her tail slightly as he began to speak, turning the book of poetry in her hands as she listened to him.

The male revealed that he had found an infatuation, with Lucia of all wolves! The sable female's face split into a grin and she began to chuckle slightly as she looked at him. Yes, she could imagine that pairing perfectly, it was true that the three wolves looked very similar, they could have been mistaken for a family if they had lived close together, but the idea that Zalen might be bringing happiness to her younger mirror image and vice versa then that would be wonderful. Her tail thumped against the tree branch as it wagged as she looked at the male, a smile still playing across her lips.
Oh Zalen, Lucia is a lucky girl. I happen to know her, I have met her in the past, she is indeed a bit of an enigma isn't she? How did you meet her? How long have you been infatuated with her? The sable female asked, grinning at him, she could not help but be slightly amused by the idea of the pair together, perhaps they would be a good balance for one another. Well perhaps less of a balance, perhaps Zalen would manage to cheer the miserable female up, she had been through a lot of troubles and turmoil in her past. The sable female could understand why her younger mirror image was often surly and miserable, but it saddened her to think that she was always that way, she hoped that this new liason might bring some much needed joy into her life.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 640
Table by the fabulous Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread