Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
OOC / +336

Zalen noticed as the smile on Soran’s face grew as he spoke and when she told him that she knew Lucia his eyes widened. What luck! Soran knew Lucia and knew what a pain she could be with her gloominess. Soran said that Lucia was lucky to have him and his blushed under his dark fur. He wished that they had each other, but as of yet their relationship was just in its infancy, and she was so closed and cold that he didn’t know what else to do. He wanted to woo Lucia, he wanted to ask her to move into his den with him, since they lived so close already. She excited him and made him feel alive!

Zalen’s tale was thumping against the branch as he thought all this, he smiled at Soran, I met her soon after I came to Nova Scotia, before I met you, before I even found a den! Before her, I had no interest in women, but now she haunts my mind. I’ve been infatuated with her ever since that day, he looked down, slightly embarrassed as he remembered sharing a kiss with her for the first time, being so close to her he could feel her heat, I… I think I’m in love with her. I just don’t know what to do, she’s had a difficult past and turns all her pain on herself. She had carved a snake into her flesh the last time I saw her… he shook his head, I don’t know what to do. I want her to be my mate but I’m completely lost.

He looked up at Soran like a sad puppy, begging her with his eyes to tell him what to do. He had just admitted out loud that he was in love with Lucia, and his heart ached for her, but he was afraid that she would not return this feeling. But there was something there! Something between them that he knew she felt! Zalen sighed heavily, completely confused.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread