Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
Sorry about the wait again, the boyfriend is fixing my laptop but he is SLOOOOOOOW, it's killing me being without it Sad

Listening to the ebony pelted male speak reminded Soran of her first love, the first time she had ever laid eyes upon Summer, the pale female with the bright eyes who had been so seductive on their first meeting. Little had she known what would transpire from that day, they had fallen in love and become mates, before then Soran herself had had no interest in any wolf, she had never considered taking a mate or anything of the sort, she had always been more or less alone as a younger wolf and although she had found a pack she was happy to keep her heart safely locked away. That way she could not get hurt, but Summer had changed all of that. The pale female had died suddenly though and shattered the jade eyed Dreamer's heart into pieces, it had been the most intense pain that she had ever felt, she had been unable to eat, sleep or even communicate, she had even attempted to take her own life to be with the snowy pelted female. But eventually she had picked the pieces of her life up and had had Conri, who, until he had become an adult had been more than a joy for the sable mother. Eventually she had found that after heart break life went on; then she had met Deuce and her heart had been aching for her ever since, the pair had shared an on again, off again relationship for many years, and now the female with the bi-coloured eyes was back in Soran's life, having arrived on the ebony Patrician's eight birthday, she had been a wonderful surprise for her. The coal pelted female was more than delighted to have her back, she had given her hope that she might love again, that the pair might rekindle what they had once had. If Soran had learned one thing from all of the ups and downs in her life, all of the joy and sorrow, the heart ache and the grieving, it was that love was a gift, never to be squandered or taken lightly when it was given. Love was the highest honour one wolf could receive from another, she hoped that Zalen felt the same, her younger mirror image had always seemed to be sullen and depressed to Soran, but perhaps love would soften her. It most certianly had done that for Soran herself.

The male spoke and explained that he had met Lucia before he had even met the jade eyed female herself, she smiled and nodded, taking in what he was saying before she replied to him. The male seemed to be rather infatuated with Lucia indeed, he spoke of her with such warmth, such enthusiasm, it was good to hear, the female was indeed lucky to have his attention, he was a kind male with a good heart, Soran simply hoped that Lucia would realise this and not hurt him; the male was like a son to her, she could not bear the idea of him having his heart broken. Zalen then confessed that he loved the younger girl and the sooty female smiled, her tail wagging as she looked at him, she had always felt that love was a blessing, no matter in what form it came, she was delighted for him, she simply hoped that it was not unrequited; then again Lucia did not strike Soran as the sort of wolf who would tolerate being around anyone she did not like, she had even said as much herself when they had met all those months ago. The male seemed concerned though, saying that the dark girl had carved a snake into herself when he had last seen her, the dark female nodded her head, closing her eyes with slight worry as she thought on the idea, of course Lucia's former mate who had abandoned her to the coyotes had been named Snake, he had sounded like nothing but scum to the sable female, she hoped that Lucia was not pining for him.
"Love is a wonderful thing Zalen, never forget that, trust me on this, I have lived a long time and loved more than once in my time. The joy is worth the pain, it will always be worth the pain. As for the snake I do not know what to say, do you know much of Lucia's past, when she was a member of Inferni?" The lady asked Zalen, hoping that she would not have to be the one to explain the meaning of the carved snake in Lucia's skin; hoping more than anything that it had been a goodbye, a commemoration so that she might move on.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 783
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread