Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
Don't worry! Chill thread remember? / +270

Soran spoke to him of the power of love, of its worth in the face of pain and Zalen nodded. He had not experience in these matters and therefore the wisdom of his mentor meant a lot from him. But then she said something that caused his blood to turn to ice in his veins and he stared at her wide eyed for a moment believing that he surely must have misunderstood her. Did she say Inferni? Lucia was once a member of Inferni?!

He put a paw over his mouth and looked away into the distance, not know what to think or say. Why would Lucia be a member of Inferni? Was she coerced into there? Was she captured? Did her ex-mate that had caused her so much heartbreak bring her there for nefarious reasons? All these options would have been preferred to the one that seemed to be staring him directly in the face, a possibility that caused his stomach to churn violently;

Was Lucia part coyote?

He could not accept this if it was true, she looked like a pure wolf! What business would she have with a pack full of scoundrels and murderers that only allowed full or half blood coyotes amongst them? He looked back at Soran, frightened and shocked, Lucia… had mentioned to me her ex-lover, Snake, and the pain he had caused her. But she was vague and very guarded. I had no idea she had been a part of Inferni… you don’t think she could be… a coyote do you? He was nearly on the verge of tears as he asked this.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread