Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
I know, but I still feel bad XD

The dark female watched the male's reaction to what she had said. He seemed shocked and horrified that Lucia had once been a member of Inferni, it seemed that the coyotes had damaged plenty of lives and made many wolves hate them. The ebony pelted dreamer hated them as well, she could not deny it, she remembered the fight between the Syemv wolves and the Inferni coyotes, when she had had to fight for her life and the lives of her friends, her son. The Syemv wolves had been driven from their homes, they had been forced to hide in the woods like homeless creatures. And then there had been Hollow, he had been half coyote and had treated the ebony female horrendously, he had murdered her first mate and then impregnated her, he had stolen their son and caused her to go mad with worry, then he had raped her and turned their eldest son into a killer. It had been the most awful time in the dark female's life and she loathed him for it. That was not to say that she would judge each coyote with her feelings of Inferni, but she still had a slight dislike, a caution towards them. It was funny how the three wolves who looked so similar, the wolves that could be mistaken for a family if they were all together all shared the same loathing towards the Inferni clan. She watched the male with large eyes as he spoke, it was obvious that he had the same dislike for coyotes as she did, she wondered for a moment what had happened in his life to make him feel that way. For a moment she was concerned and furious, were the Inferni coyotes harassing the male? She knew that they were not far from their pack lands here, she hoped that they had not been marching through these woods acting as if they owned the place. The dark female shook her head in reply to what the male asked.
"No, Lucia is not a coyote, she has no coyote blood, well at least as far as I know." Soran replied, reaching and resting a hand on the male's arm gently, trying to comfort him, to stem his worries.

At least the male knew about Snake, that meant that the sable female did not have to tell him that saga, she did not know the full story, only that the male had not been good to Lucia, abandoning her to the cruelty of the Inferni pack. She looked at the male and took a deep breath, readying herself to tell him what she knew of Lucia's past, she probably did not know all that much more than he did.
"As far as I know she moved to Inferni to be with Snake, he was a coyote, or half coyote. They allowed her to stay there as a sort of outside member... He abandoned her and left her there, leaving Inferni without as much as a shred of concern for her well being from what she was saying. Then she was treated very, very poorly by the Inferni clan, at least that is what it sounded like when she was explaining it to me." The female replied, looking at the male.
"What has happened to make you hate the coyotes so much Zalen?" The lady asked, unable to hide her concern for the male, wondering what it was that had happened, if they had hurt him then she would be marching right over there to give them a telling off that they would never forget, the consequences be damned! She gave the male a gentle nudge with her hip, smiling at the male.
"How much had she told you about her time with Snake?" Soran added, wondering if she was revealing too much to the male, she wondered if Lucia had been planning on telling him in due course.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 655
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread