Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
OOC / +379

Zalen saw the true concern in Soran’s eyes and felt like he could just collapse into her if he wanted to. But she began to speak and with every word uttered he felt his fear ebbing. So Lucia had been forced into Inferni by her bastard of a mate, and left there to fend for herself when the coward had run off. Zalen nearly growled, and swore to himself that if he were ever to meet that son-of-a-bitch he would rip his throat out. These violent thoughts were not quelled as normal for the passive wolf, but were instead guarded and hidden a place in his mind until he would need them again.

He looked at Soran forlornly as she asked why he had such a disdain for coyotes. He had told Lucia, and now he would tell Soran, for he trusted her, and every time he recounted that dreadful night it seemed as if a little more weight was lifted from his shoulders. He took a deep breath, Coyotes killed my mother in cold blood when I was just a pup. I could never find her body… only her blood staining the white snow. Had I not been found by two loner brothers, I would surely have been killed too. His olive eyes glazed over for a moment as images of dark blood staining the snow flashed before him; he would never forget the sounds, smells and sights of that night, they would forever be burned into his memories.

He shook his head sadly and then looked at his mentor once more, She had always warned me of the coyotes fearsome nature, and save one coywolf I met on Anathema her assumptions have always been right; they’re murderous, filthy creatures. He glared down on the ground and bit his tongue so he would not say more.

Soran then asked what Lucia had told him about Snake and he looked up at her again, Honestly, not much. She was very guarded. She only explained what the scar meant, and that he was no longer in her life. I did not know he was a coyote nor a member of Inferni. And what would he have done had she told him this? Zalen couldn’t even begin to think about it…

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread