Your secrets I will kee[p]
[html]
Hi, my name is Maddi and I suck at replying to this thread apparently, you mustn't let me forget about it, you must PM me if I take this long again. I am ever so sorry Sad

The sable female had a very motherly feeling towards Zalen, when she saw him in this turmoil all she wanted to do was to wrap her arms around him and protect him from the evils of the world. She felt this way about all of her children usually, whenever anyone that she cared for was hurting she just wanted to take them away from it all, to wrap them up in her arms and to keep them safe until everything that was happening had gone away. She felt that way about her pack at the moment, though even if she had been able to wrap her arms around all of her pack mates she doubted that they would want her to, they wanted to fight, they deserved to fight, Soran would be there as well, she would be there to fight against the tyranny of the evil Aniwayan leader. The sable mother gave a weak smile as she looked at the male, it seemed that he was lost in thought, the dark female almost did not want to disturb him, he seemed to be focused on whatever it was he was thinking of, she wanted to comfort him, but perhaps, just perhaps he needed to allow the fury to boil within himself. Soran was a very peaceful creature, but sometimes when it was needed she could be a tempest of rage and fury, she could be very frightening when she was provoked. The male then seemed to change his thought pattern, this caught the sable female's attention and she turned her head to look at him, her ears swiveled in order to catch whatever he was about to say, he had her full attention. He spoke of his mother's death and Soran's velvety ears drooped as she listened, it sounded like her young student had been through a lot in his life, the sable female wanted to protect him even more now, although she doubted that he needed her protection, he was a large male after all and he was also very clever, the dark female would not have wanted to need to fight him, she was fairly certain that he could be cunning when he needed to be. The dark female softened and moved to rest her dark hand against the male's cheek, the combination of their sooty furs making it hard to tell where one wolf ended and the next began, at least from far away. Her touch was a motherly one and she looked square into his face as he spoke, sorrow in her eyes, she hoped that her touch was comforting to the ebony male.
"Oh Zalen... I am so, so sorry to hear this, it must have been awful for you, how old were you when she died?" The dark female asked, knowing that he had said that he was a young pup, but wanting to know just how old he had been, perhaps talking about it might help him heal a little.

The male added that the coyotes were filthy and murderous and Soran nodded sadly, she stroked his cheek gently with her fingertips before retracting her dark hand.
"I cannot say that I have ever experienced anything nice from the coyotes myself, I remember when the old Inferni pack drove my pack from our homes, they were savage. I have never met a coyote I have trusted, although some of the half bloods seem to be more trustworthy." The sable lady replied, looking away from the male, staring into the middle distance as she thought on what she was saying, she was attempting to think of a coyote that she had met that had not proven to be very untrustworthy. The sable mother nodded as the male went on to speak about Lucia, saying that she had not spoken much about the terrible Snake character that she had mentioned to the dark mother.
"I see, she told me as we were talking about Inferni, it is a shame that she did not tell you, perhaps then you could have understood better why she is so troubled." Soran replied, her tone still a little sad, for Zalen and Lucia both. She turned back to look at the male properly.
"Does that change your opinion of her? Now that you know I mean?" The dark lady asked, wondering if this would be something that would ruin Zalen's perception of Lucia, what a shame that would be when he had just confessed to his love for her.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 750
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread