How do I ask for what I don't deserve?
[html]
<3

Even with his eyes closed he could see explosions of light behind his lids. This was worse than any laceration or broken bone he may have received. How could his head be healed? Nayati had not thought about this turning into some kind of permanent malady, but what if it did? He would become useless. A hunter needed focused eyes and balance. He needed his wits about him. The best he could do for now though was to listen to his sister's instructions, and so he stopped shaking his head and kept his eyes closed against the blur the world had become.

Soon he felt a damp coolness across his forehead and it felt nicer than anything he had felt since he had tackled that beast off of Sunki. Nayati sighed, trying vainly to expel all the pressure in his abused skull. He felt his sister squeeze his hand, and he squeezed it back. "Awiusdi..." he spoke with his weak, cracking voice. The Utina could not believe what had been done to her. Nayati wanted to hold Sunki and make it all go away, just like he had when they were young and nightmares had scared her. This was not the same though. He couldn't make what had happened disappear. Nobody could. "I am...sorry..." Sorry he had not gotten there sooner. Sorry he could not kill that foul beast again for her.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifog b {font-weight:bold; color:#9aa7b5; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #545a7a; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatifog p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifog {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#798696; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... atifog.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545a7a; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6a7f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread