[M] From this Moment, Life has Begun.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]

OOC - I hope this is what kind of a thread you want, if not I can change it. Smile

Word Count → 000

It was the night of the picnic, afterwards of course. Rory had swept her off her feet, (not literally but pretty darn close) and as always Mya was in the lead as they carried the young ones home. The kitten had fallen asleep shortly after the meal and the sun had taken her to the dream world as it sunk below the earth. The pup had curled next to her new cousin, dozing off as well so Mya had suggested going home for the night. Sure, she was concerned for her darling cat-daughter and niece, but like every girl in love she was totally focused on him. Rory was walking somewhere beside her and she couldn't help but feel the anxiety that stirred in her stomach.

Like some sort of day dream all girls dream about as soon as they get hormones. Honey, the kids are asleep and so we can... Mya was ready, she thought, but at the same time her nerves were making her blush and her movements semi-spazztic. It amazed the wolf how Rose was able to sleep through her jerky walking as they got closer to the stone house. They paused at the door as Mya adjusted Rose in her arms and pushed the door in to reveal their small home.

Just as they had left it, the fire was out in the hearth and boxes of abandoned belongings now called Mya and Rory's were packed into the corner of the living room around one of those fake plants. She stopped in the living room, turning back to her mate. "Want them to sleep in here? We can look for an attic in the morning... I'm pretty sure this is the house I saw one in..." She awaited his response as her urge grew and she looked at her mate. Almost naturally she went back to his side to kiss him gently on the lips while making sure the pup and feline stayed sound asleep. Oh yes... this was definitely the night she'd dreamt up as a younger teen.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread