[M] From this Moment, Life has Begun.
Rory could tell that his mate was enjoying his ministrations. But when he stopped to ask if she really wanted him to continue, she looked at him with love and he gave her a sweet and loving smile. The two of them pulled off her skirt and she was bared completely to him. He knew that she was waiting for his approval.

So he pulled back slightly to look at her and smiled. He then placed his lips to her private parts and gave them a gentle kiss. He then kissed his way up to her lips, stopping momentarily at her breasts, before kissing her on the lips and whispering in her ear, ”Gorgeous, all o’ it lassie.” He placed another kiss on her lips.

As he kissed her, he positioned himself at her opening and paused, making sure that she was ready before slowly pushing into her. He had a vague idea that the first time hurt so he made sure to watch her face for any discomfort or pain. He decided to kiss and nibble along her collarbone, wanting to take it easy on both of them. ”Yer gonna need ta tell me want ye want, love. This ‘tis me first time. So let me know if I’m ‘urtin’ ye. I do nae want to.”

Messages In This Thread