Wont loose what I have just won
[html]

OOC ::ehem derp o.o

She remained still as the loner female talked. She thought that it was better to just chase her off, being hostile every time she entered a pack land wont help the pierced female in the future, that was sure. But Akira was still curious, maybe this wolfess was never on a pack and really didn't knew how to behave with other wolves, but even without being on a pack it was obvious that you shouldn't be hostile with a wolf which territory you just invaded.

In that case I don't know why scent marks are for. She said sarcastically when the female finished. Hostility against hostility. It seemed pretty fair for the larger she-wolf. Pointing behind the female with her head she added. There is your way out, I can see that you just want to leave in peace but let me tell you something... The sarcasm completely disappeared from her voice as she spoke, giving a good advice wasn't going to harm her or the pack, and well she was a loner a few hours ago and knew how stressing was the life for one. You better be careful, you better don't wander so next to our borders, some of our members wont hesitate in attacking you. And we don't like strangers around our territory. She finally stated raising her tail in a dominant posture, she wasn't going to attack the female if she just left. But in the same situation that she was or not, she wasn't going to ask twice before attacking her the next time if she trespassed the borders.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread