A knife in the dark [AW]
[html]

OOC - Unfortunatly, my computer seems to hate me.

Faeli smiled in gratitude as Leonard offered to take her to Crimson Dreams. “I don't exactly feel my best, but I think that I'm ready to leave for the mansion now . . .” she paused and looked Leonard in the eye, “If, of course, you would like to travel there now. I mean, if you would like to wait- if you don't feel up to it- uhhh . . .” Faeli stuttered as she tried to find a fitting sentence to express what she was trying to say. Her face burned in embarrasment.

Faeli stared at her paws. “Pardon me for my rather jumbled way of speaking,” she apologized, her cautious tone turning to a more social, comfortable one, “As I am still getting used to talking. Travelling alone has rather deprived me of my social skills. What I'm trying to say is, I'm ready when you are ready.&rdquo She smiled and shook her coat, trying to occupy herself with something.

Image courtesy of mandj98@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.faeleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#6d7176;}
.faeleaf p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.faeleaf b {color:#ef9352; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.faeleaf {background-color:#c2c9d3; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/auegbt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e939a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-radius:5px;}
.faeleaf .inner {margin:0px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/4t9a28.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.faeleaf .wordcount {color:#6d7176; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #6d7176; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread