I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The smirk that crossed Mew’s face, however briefly, did not go unnoticed. A chill rose along Cer’s spine and for a moment she was reminded of Haku when he was joyful and angry, at the same time. Perhaps it a family trait, that they had a similar smile, but in any case, Cercelee knew that the words Mew spoke and her face hid something behind it. The rosea did not blame Mew for the joy she felt at the coyote’s pain, whatever had befallen her, but at the same time it turned inside Cer’s stomach. Could she ever feel joy at someone else’s pain? Cercelee did not think that she ever could or that she ever would in her life, but things changed. Perhaps Mew had thought she wouldn’t be capable of enjoying revenge so throughly, and maybe she had been proven wrong. Cercelee had never been wronged as Mew had. Even still, even if the coyote had deserved whatever came to her, Cercelee still needed to know what that was. Had to know the whole list of Haku’s deeds, if she was to defend his staying in the pack to others, she did not want to be caught unaware on any issues, and her tone said as much. What did Haku do to her?

Whatever he had done mattered little as to what he would do. Now that he was within the pack he had the potential to do either good or bad for the pack. Mew’s words indicated that he wished to do good, but how could anyone be sure of that? Dark eyes looked into Mew’s, trying to read her thoughts. Cercelee did not know Mew so well, and would a sister lie for her brother? Probably not, for if she was going to lie she wouldn’t have been so open thus far. Do you believe him? Haku could stick to his word (if he meant it in the first place), Cercelee knew that. But he could also lie very beautifully. Cercelee had not been there to decide for herself if he spoke true or false, so Mew would have to decide. Although Cercelee would probably extract a similar pledge from his lips in the future anyway. Just to be sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread