I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

O S we R done. Short post, wanted to get this done with.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee smiled at the girl as she accepted her words. Mew did not object to them, and would side with Cer despite family ties with Haku, if it should come down to it. Perhaps this leader role would work out, if Mew accepted her and accept her word as law than the others were likely to follow suit. Slay of course would be there for her, he had made his loyalties clear, both to the pack and to her specifically. Hanna would likely follow her, but Colibri had been her sister, and Cer had no idea what any of the newer member would think. Mew’s support meant more to her than she should, but she hoped the other knew how grateful she was anyway. There wasn’t much she could do to clue the other in on her appreciation, but Cercelee offer the female another smile as she excused herself and then, in a less formal and more friendly voice she spoke. Alright. Thank you Mew, and if there is anything else, never hesitate to come to me. Take care and have a good night, I’ll see you around. Cercelee dropped to the ground, allowing Mew to leave first. She had to mull all the new development overs for a while before she found somewhere to settle down for the night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread